Wednesday, August 02, 2006

AUTHOR UPDATE: (Originally written July 7, 2006)

I’m one week into my first triple habit flip, and I’m already seeing positive changes and results. I’ve already lost three pounds, and I haven’t really missed the fried foods at all. As a matter of fact, I’m really enjoying both the taste and quality of the fresher foods I am choosing as replacements. Last night, rather than vegging in front of the computer playing video games or surfing the web, I stared at the screen for a few minutes, thought about my desired habit flips, and then continued writing this book for a while. I then picked up some energy and went out roller blading and even took the dog for a walk. When I got back, my energy had recharged, and I even continued cleaning up my office space and prioritizing my tasks for tomorrow’s work day.

I’ve moved my bedtime forward by an hour or so, but I’m still having a little trouble going to bed at my desired 11:00 p.m. bedtime. My 10:45 routine of turning down the lights, brushing my teeth, and putting on some “sleepy” music seems to be helping though. I’m still hoping to get on an 11:00 p.m. bedtime with a 6:00 – 6:30 wake up time by the end of this three weeks. Then I should really be able to see my productivity and energy take off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home